- Each year, PCVA offers a $500 (maximum) stipend to one member to attend the vector related conference of their choosing (i.e. AMCA, MAMCA, NMCA, NJMCA, etc.).
- Applicants who are interested in attending a vector related conference are encouraged to download the application from this page and complete it.
- The deadline for submission each year is October 15.
- The award recipient will be chosen by the executive board using a grading system that ranks answers to the questions on the application form and will be announced at the annual PVCA conference.
- The chosen applicant will be reimbursed up to $500 to attend a vector related conference.
- Receipts of expenses must be submitted after attending the conference.
- If chosen as the recipient, the member will be required to either prepare a short report of what they learned at the conference or share notes taken during the conference with the membership. The report or notes will be published in the Pennsylvania Vector newsletter or distributed via the PVCA listserv.
- If interested, please get in touch with your regional vice president for additional instructions on how to submit your application.
To contact the PVCA via email, please send all emails to pvca.questions (at) pavectorcontrol.org. Inquiries will be directed to the appropriate point of contact.